Last Updated: March 17, 2022
At HyperSecureIT we take data protection and the individuals’ rights relating to their personal data seriously. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to be informed about how we process your personal data.
Our services consist of:
- a) our website located at https://hypersecureit.ch
- b) any web-based service and content made available to you by or on behalf of HyperSecureIT via the Site.
“Personal Data” means any information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate you, such as: your name, address, email address, or phone number, but does not include any information that has been fully anonymized so that a specific individual can no longer be identified from it.
Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about our information practices, including what type of Personal Data is gathered, how the Personal Data is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose Personal Data, and how we safeguard your Personal Data.
HyperSecureIT looks to process all personal data within the physical boundaries of Switzerland and the European Economic Area, however, HyperSecureIT uses several services (Data Processors) who are based in and who process data in the United States. Where this is the case, lawful mechanisms and agreements are in place to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of these shared data in compliance with the GDPR and other data protection legislation.
At HyperSecureIT, our most important asset is our relationship with our customers. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of the Personal Data of our users. We are proud of our privacy practices and want you to know how we protect your information submitted or collected through your use of our services.
If you have any questions related to your personal data and/or data subject access rights under GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com
- Who we are
We at HyperSecureIT are the Data Controller of personal data that we collect through our website or through other media.
We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Information We Collect
Account and user information. When you sign up to use HyperSecureIT services, we ask you for Personal Data such as your name, email address and company name.
- Rights that you have
As your personal data is held by HyperSecureIT you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that HyperSecureIT fully support. Your rights are:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which HyperSecureIT holds about you;
- The right to request that HyperSecureIT corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for HyperSecureIT to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw any consent you have given to the processing of your data, at any time;
- The right to request that HyperSecureIT provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability) for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data including for marketing purposes
- The right to lodge a complaint with a relevant Supervisory Authority
These rights are more fully explained here
Should you have any questions regarding these rights and how HypersecureIT supports them, please contact us at email@example.com
- New Purpose
If HypersecureIT wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new Notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Sharing Data
HypersecureIT will not share your data with any companies outside of HypersecureIT without your explicit Consent unless required to do so under prevailing laws and regulations.
- Updating your Data
If you wish to request to update or change the information that we use of yours or how we use it, you can do so by contacting us by emailing us at Info@hypersecureit.ch.
Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us via the means above.
- Customer Support and Point of Contact
We may collect Personal Data through your communications with our customer support team or through other HyperSecureIT’s various media channels. Please ensure that no sensitive personal data is submitted in connection with your requests for support (for instance, health information, political or religious beliefs, information about minors, etc.).
- Contacting Us
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice or for requests relating to the rights listed above, please contact HypersecureIT at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a complaint about how we use your information, please contact us in the first instance via email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
If you are still unhappy, you can contact the relevant Supervisory Authority such as those listed here
This Privacy Notice was last updated March 2022.
If you have comments or suggestions on any part of the Service or ideas on how to improve it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that by doing so, you also grant HypersecureIT permission to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into our Services without the need to seek further approval from you.
Copyright © HyperSecureIT Sàrl 2022. All rights reserved.
Geneva Business Terminal, Route de Pre-Bois, 14, Cointrin, Geneva, 1216, Switzerland.